Tuesday 1 February 2022

MFT Sketch/Time Out #206 - Friend Quote

Hello inkers,

Time Out's inspiration challenge is based on a quote about friends so I've combined it with MFT's sketch challenge #578 and used Bring Out the Sunshine:








I didn't find it an easy sketch to work with and ended up flipping it upside down and using some Stitched Clouds to frame my image.  

I think the sentiment's very appropriate for the challenge and I do like to think that my friends also overlook the broken fence, dead flowers, huge number of weeds and overlong grass which is the current the state of my garden!

Happy stamping!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cute and a great friendship card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sunny and beautiful friend card! Great colouring too! I love the sentiment you used; it's perfect! Thank you for joining us at TIME out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!