Saturday 27 August 2022

Feeling Festive

Hello, happy weekend!

I'm cracking on with my Christmas cards and the latest colours at MFT are perfect so I used the ever popular Santa's Elve's combined with the layered sketch over at Sunday Stamps: 








I added few papers from the Very Merry paper pad and the sentiment's from Bitty Holiday Wishes. Can you believe I've had that stamp set for years and I don't think I've ever inked up that elf?  He does look like he's been a bit neglected - hopefully he made Santa's 'nice' list!

This one's also going over to Time Out who have a festive themed challenge happening.

Happy stamping!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Fab make and a great way to combine those challenges - I love the way you have incorporated the challenge colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Claire, this is the cutest! What a great rendition of our sketch! Beautiful layers, and that image is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring on your falalalalala card!! Thanks for playing along with our "stencil" challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Christmas card, Claire, with that adorable elf. The texture and text in the background add a subtle wow factor and I do love that falala, etc. sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and festive. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dresh look by the colours you used! And still so very festive! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!