Saturday 18 March 2023

Christmas Inspiration with Time Out and MFT

Hello folks!

I do love a challenge that inspires me to whip up a Christmas card - MFT's monthly Ready, Set, Christmas challenge is really helping me get organised. Even better is that each card will be different rather than having to make a big batch that's all the same. I find it a bit boring making the same card over and over again.

I've also been inspired by Time Out's Inspired by Words challenge, focussing on 'Winter' and used the pretty colour palette over at MFT Colour Challenge #207:



 






I've got so many of these Pure Innocence stamps now - I never get tired of them, especially the Christmas ones. This one is Winter Kisses - it's not strictly a Christmas stamp so I added a sentiment from Bitty Holiday Wishes. I've framed the image using Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics and the base die is from one of the now retired Blueprints series. 

It's been 35C here in Sydney today - amazing considering we're in Autumn -the perfect excuse to stay in the air con and make a card!

Happy stamping!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!