Saturday 27 May 2023

Just Us Girls #681: CAS Week - Silhouette

Hello folks,

Time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls where I'm guesting for May - this week it's CAS week with the theme being 'silhouette:' 





I haven't got too many solid stamps in my collection - most of them are outline stamps as I like to colour so I reached for the dies and created a little country scene. I sponged a dawn background with distress inks and added a Memory Box die cut in black card stock. The sentiment and balloon is from Mama Elephant and  I framed the scene with a die cut frame from PTI.

How will you interpret the word 'silhouette?'  Link up to JUGS for the chance to be 'Chic of the Week' or a future guest designer. This is my last week for this month so hope you've enjoyed all the challenges for May - do check out the cards by the DT for some silhouette inspiration!

Happy stamping!

Claire

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful blending! Thanks so much for playing with JUGS this month. It's been our pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if this isn't absolutely fabulous, Claire! Love the beautiful sky and the loan hot air balloon. We have certainly enjoyed all your cards this month. Take care and come back and visit when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute as can be, love your little scene! The sky is fabulous. Loved having you as our guest, Claire! Hope to see you in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your amazing scene! That background is beautiful and I love the hot air balloon floating above the village. Thank you so much for joining us this past month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you: not too many silhouette style stamps in my collection, either. Your dies work perfectly; a beautiful country scene. Let's talk about your ink blending: awesome! Another delightful inspiring card! Thank you for being a fabulous guest designer this month.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever of you to make your own silhouette, Claire, and it is a good one. The sunset is beautiful and I love the little hot air balloon flying overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply breathtaking Claire and such fabulous framing. Really beautiful with the hot air balloon adding so much here. Loved seeing your talents with us at JUGS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the sky you created with those beautiful colors and your clever way of creating a silhouette with dies. Thanks so much for being such a great guest this month at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!