Sunday 2 July 2023

Ready, Set Christmas!

Hello inkers,

The big bloke has just returned from a trip to the US of A to see family so of course I had to take advantage of the fact that there was no postage fee to Australia which is astronomical! That means lots of new goodies to play with.  I've had my eye on MFT's Iconic Christmas for months:


 




After lots of stamping I put these teeny, tiny little scenes together and added some sparkly baubles and Liquid Pearls snow. I added a couple of squares of dp from the Feelin' Festive paper pad and the sentiment is from Bitty Holiday Wishes.  

This one's popping over to MFT's Ready, Set Christmas challenge.

Happy stamping!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!