Thursday 5 October 2023

AAA Card Challenge - Colourful Ink Blending

Hello again!

Playing along with AAA Cards for this one - they have an ink blending challenge happening so it was the perfect excuse to crack open some new Lavinia Stamps images. I've always loved their stamps but never actually bought any - my local craft shop stocked them but closed down a few years ago. Then lo and behold they opened a pop up shop recently in their old premises so what could I do? It would have been rude not to buy anything....







I blended 3 colours - Bundled Sage, Antique Linen and Faded jeans. As I always do when ink blending, I stuffed it up so my one layer card became a panel. I stamped the sweet, fairy image over the top and then added a tiny Altenew sentiment.  I'm happy with how it turned out but you must check out the Lavinia Stamps website and see what the DT can do - they create such amazing, whimsical scenes using nothing but stamps and ink!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire

3 comments:

  1. I've just discovered Lavinia stamps and that image is adorable, love your colour combo - must give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a darling little stamp you purchased! This is sweet, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Claire. Lovely ink blending behind your silhouette fairy. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!