Wednesday 4 October 2023

Freshly Made Sketch #606 - Guest Designer

Hello inkers!

I'm so thrilled to be guest designer for one of my absolute favourite challenges this week - Freshly Made Sketches. They reached an unbelievable 600 challenges a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to be chosen for a GD spot for the current challenge:






This week it's a sketch from Narelle featuring circles. I've always struggled with circles but I have these pretty Ink to Paper blooms which I think fit the sketch perfectly. I added a sparkly enamel dot in the centres to match the glittery embossing powder. The sentiments in the pack were a little too large so I picked a smaller one from Altenew and it's all backed by Altenew's Cross Stitch Canvas Die.

The DT would love you to pop over and say hello - then all you have to do is link up your card for the chance to be crowned Queen of Clean!

Happy stamping!

Claire

9 comments:

  1. oh wow that's a super card and love the blooms you've used, it's Spring in NZ (maybe not today looking out the window but it's coming) and your card is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting, Claire your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and so colorful! Thanks for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cheery blooms on this pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us a guest designer this week! You always make our sketches look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are lovely and worked perfectly with the sketch! Your work is always wonderful - thank you for guesting with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty! I love these sunny colors. Thanks for joining us as a guest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Claire! I love those bright flowers and that fun background! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Claire with fabulous colours and the cover plate works so well with the other elements! So happy you were a guest this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delighful and fresh floral design, Claire! Thanks so much for being our guest this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!