Saturday 27 July 2024

AAA Cards Challenge

 Hello inkers!

Another quick post as I've picked up a nasty bug. Again. I feel like my place is infested with germs at the moment....roll on Spring!

 




 I've been having a play with the sketch over at AAA Cards with the additional challenge of using the ombre effect in any colour. This is actually my second attempt - if anything could have gone wrong with the first card it did and I ended up ditching it!
 
I used Holiday Silhouettes (GKD) - funnily enough, the same set that Karen used in the DT. I love this set but the main scene stamp sits on a curve and I always mess it up so I have to admit it was an exercise of sheer frustration!
 
Hope you get the chance to get inky this weekend!
 
Claire x


7 comments:

  1. that is an awesome gradient and card, i love it. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this set its such a fun set and perfect for a gradient, you've done a fab job. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous scene, love this, Claire! Hope you feel better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and colours. Very elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for you nice comment on my blog. You must try bubble watercoloring - it is so much fun. I did it with a class of women and they had a ball. I used the watercolor in tubes and some youtube places I looked even used acrylics. And love your Christmas scene - I won that little Santa/sleigh stamp several years ago and not sure if I ever used it - must dig it out - we inspire each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Claire! Thanks for sharing on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!