Monday 1 July 2024

MFT Ready Set Christmas Meets Sunday Stamps

Hello inkers,

Not much blogging going on this week but I've got quite a few guest design spots coming up over the coming weeks so there's been plenty of paper playing in the background. Here's a quick card I did for MFT's Ready, Set, Christmas challenge using the sketch from Sunday Stamps:

 









I used Yuzu Holly Jolly Santa, Bitty Holiday Wishes, various Blueprints dies and patterned papers - all of which are retired. I changed the position of the sentiment otherwise poor Santa would look like he was gagged!

Happy stamping!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is darling. I really like how you colored santa and rudolf! And, all that lovely designer paper behind them - wonderul card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!