Sunday 29 April 2018

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hello and happy weekend to you!

Quick post for Altenew's April challenge featuring the dreaded purple:






I used Floral Morifs, white embossed and watercoloured with Copics.  I splattered some Colorbursts but the colours were so bright they kind of overpowered the delicacy of the blooms so I covered them with some corner die cuts.

I'm also popping this over the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge where anything goes!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. This is simply breathtaking Claire. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of that die, Claire, and this is a lovely use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!