Sunday 15 April 2018

Freshly Made Sketch #332

Hello, hope your weekend is going well,

I'm still playing with some new goodies from CAS-ual Fridays - the Funky Flakes dies and Snowy Sayings have been on my wishlist for months:




I thought the flakes would fit in perfectly with Karren's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. I white embossed a snowflake background and die cut the flakes out of some scraps of navy, silver and teal card stock, then finished it off with a sparkly centre.

Happy stamping!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Frosty, dimensional and so striking, Claire ... this is gorgeous! I have those snowflake dies on my wish list too ... and have a GC win from CF ... p'raps now is the time to get them! Thanks for enabling! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this card is just gorgeous! I love the background snowflakes and that big snowflake is so pretty! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that funky flake! Such a pretty card for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!