Sunday 8 April 2018

Spring is in the Air

Hello folks!

Spring is in the air for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere so there are lots of Spring inspired challenges happening in blogland. CAS-ual Friday's latest theme is Spring Fever:





I didn't use CAS-ual Friday's Stamps for this one - instead I used Stamplorations Framed Cherry Blossoms which I embossed in silver and watercoloured with Zigs. It looked a bit lost on the card so I set them on to PTI's Center Style: Masculine Die. It's sentiment free as I didn't want to cover up any of those pretty blossoms!

I've also been inspired by the colours at The Card Concept although I'm not quite sure I can pin it down to one of the styles - maybe clean and simple?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Claire x


5 comments:

  1. Perfect, elegant framing for that lovely panel, Claire ... your watercolouring is simply luscious ... allowing it to be the centrepiece without a sentiment is a brilliant decision! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the framing around those beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along CAS-ual Fridays Spring Fever Challenge. DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love all that sparkly silver. The linen frame is gorgeous with it too. Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love your silver embossed image with the beautiful watercoloring- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Claire! Lovely card, and gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!