Saturday 21 July 2018

MFT Colour Challenge

Hi folks,

Here's a quickie I made for MFT's Colour Challenge:






The snow flakes have been done using a snowy background stencil and gesso - whilst the gesso was wet I sprinkled it with white glitter. It looks very sparkly IRL!

I'm also popping it over to AAA Cards for their Christmas in July challenge - it's not a traditional Christmas card but I do use this set for my Christmas cards so thought I could get away with it!

Enjoy your day!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Cute image beautifully presented. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Love your beautifully coloured image. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used a Winter set with these colors. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that little girl, Claire ... your colouring is fantastic ... and I love all that shimmery snow she's trying to catch! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!