Saturday 7 July 2018

Your Next Stamp - New Release Preview

Hello folks!

I'm so thrilled to be guest designing again for Your Next Stamp this month, showcasing their brand new product release! YNS have a preview of what's on offer before the launch and blog hop get underway at 10.00pm EST. As always the design team have got lots of inspiration using the new stamps and dies:







For my preview card I've used this sweet new set called Hedgehugs, together with the matching wreath die. I kept it very simple as,  the wreath stamp is so pretty, I found I didn't want to add much to the card. To add some texture to the background I used parts of the new Honeycomb Die and then added a sprinkle of teeny, tiny butterflies for embellishment. 

Pop by later for the blog hop and leave a comment and you could be in the running to win a $25.00 gift certificate from Your Next Stamp. Don't forget, the more blogs you visit, the more inspiration you'll find and the more comments you make, the better your chances to win!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!!! love the honey combs and the hedgehogs!!!cant wait for the release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring! I love the wreath perfect for a sympathy card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Claire! The way you layered with the dies adds such great texture. Wonderful to have you joining us for the past few months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and so pretty, Claire ... the background texture is deliciously subtle and allows that delicate wreath to shine! Congratulations on guesting with YNS once again! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!