Saturday 15 April 2023

Lawn Fawn Challenge #146

Hello, hope you are having a great weekend!

I haven't joined in with a Lawn Fawn challenge for such a long time and I have lots of older Lawn Fawn sets that I haven't inked up in a while:




 




I initially tried to create a watercolored background drawing inspiration from the pic and using all the colours but after a series of muddy disasters I decided less is more.  I used  Blissful Botanicals and Flutter By with a little sentiment that came all by itself and hasn't even got a name on the pack - but definitely Lawn Fawn!

I wanted the bright, Copic coloured butterfly to really pop against the blooms so I stamped that in black and used the brightest colours but white embossed everything else to create a soft background with some yellow blooms. Took a while but I'm happy with how it turned out!

Happy stamping!

Claire
  

2 comments:

  1. great card - the embossed leaves on vellum are soo cool! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!