Tuesday 25 April 2023

MFT Sketch Challenge #642

Hello folks,

Love the latest sweet sketch over at MFT - it's perfect for all the little animal stamps in my stash so I used some cute critters from three different MFT sets for this one:





 


I inked the circles using Basic Shapes - Circles stencil and coloured one of Birdie Brown's Adorable Elephants, a Happy Hippo (retired) and the cute little chick is from Rain or Shine with a sentiment from Essential Sentiments.

Not quite sure how long it will be until I can send a baby card - I miss holding babies. So looking forward to when the next generation of babies come into my orbit when I can give them a cuddle - and then hand them back!

Happy stamping!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. CAS and perfectly sweet! Love the little scallops peeking out around the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!