Monday 10 April 2023

Playing with Pastels

 Hello folks!

The Paper Players introduced a colour challenge this week featuring pastels. Pastels are probably my least used colours so this was definitely a challenge for me but the colours over at MFT gave me a push in the right direction:










I've managed to combine three challenges for MFT - colour challenge #208, sketch #640 and their Ready Set Christmas challenge. I used Freezin's Greetings with a sentiment from Bitty Holiday Wishes and a stencilled background from Memory Box. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....what an adorable Christmas card! You nailed these three challenges for sure! What a sweet way to use all those pastels! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Claire. I love pastel Christmas cards and they are so unexpected! It's very cute and I'm glad you decided t join us at Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Claire - pastels aren't a 'go to' for me either, but you've definitely nailed it with this cutie! Thanks for playing with my pastels challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!