Friday 14 April 2023

Less is More Colour Challenge

Hello again,

Quick card for Less is More's black and aquamarine colour challenge:






I stamped Avery Elle's Rounded Diamonds in aqua and black and stamped the Clearly Besotted bloom over the top in white EB. I then cut the bloom into 4 smaller rounded diamonds and placed them over the same stamped image in black, being careful to line everything up.

I like the style but I'm not sure I like those colours with the delicate bloom - I think it would look a lot better in pastel colours so I may have a go using those instead! What do you think?

Happy stamping!

Claire


3 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous the way it is ! Very dynamic and beautifully CAS,thank you so much for playing along with us at LIM.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This really caught my eye! What a gorgeous, but clean card!! Absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I think the colors look great together. A lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!