Sunday 19 November 2023

CAS MFT Colour Challenge #223

Hello inkers,

Here's a very CAS card for MFT's latest colour challenge:



 



I did a very simple background with alcohol inks on yupo paper and the stamp is from Fluttering Friends (retired), coloured with Copics. I love an alcohol ink background but I just wish the paper was a clean, pure white...to me it always looks like a dirty white. But I guess that's me being very pedantic! I've stamped the sentiment with pigment ink and 24 hours later it's almost dry...another reason I don't use yupo very often!

This one's also going over to Less is More for their 'anything goes' CAS challenge. 

Happy stamping!

Claire


5 comments:

  1. so sweet and simple...love it!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That background is really pretty, and looks so nice behind your butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and ever so lovely, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination of challenges. Beautiful background and careful colouring. Thanks for keeping it CAS and joining us at Less is More :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!