Friday 23 February 2024

Altenew February Inspiration Challenge - Take Two

Hello inkers,

So little inkiness happening in this house at the moment - I find I get very irritated when I haven't had a bit of crafty 'me' time. I did manage to make this very CAS card though for February's Altenew Inspiration challenge:











This one has also led to a heated discussion with my husband who is a bit of a maths whizz (some might say nerd) and what the correct definition of 'geometric' is. I'm going with the definition I found online which is a 'pattern characterised by or decorated with regular lines and shapes.' Like the above Pysanka Stamp from Altenew I think. He reckons I should only use shapes such as squares and triangles. If that's the case then the team over at Addicted to CAS can hit delete!

I thought for quite a while about whether it was suitable for the latest Paper Players challenge as well,  which is to make a CAS friendship card. It doesn't say 'friend' but I'd never send a card like this to anyone who wasn't a good friend! I think calling a friend 'lovely' is such a sweet endearment. Once again that delete button can be hit if it's deemed not suitable!

Happy stamping!

Claire



3 comments:

  1. Clean and simple perfection, Claire! I love the image and the beautiful coloring you did. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little image sure does pack a punch! Fabulous CAS card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this--reminds me of Tiffany glass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!