Thursday 15 February 2024

Happy 10th Birthday Time Out

Hello again,

I'm on a card making roll this week - so many challenges to play along with so what's a girl to do but combine 4 challenges with one card:

 






Can you believe the challenges over at Time Out started 10 years ago? I couldn't possibly let that one go by without making a birthday themed card for their celebratory challenge. I've also combined it with the colours over at The Paper Players, the sketch at AAA Cards and thrown on a few hearts for the Addicted to CAS challenge. 

I coloured one of MFT's Happy Hippos and set him against a blended DI strip of colour (Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry). I was going to leave the other panel plain but it just needed a bit of something else so I added a few MFT stitched clouds together with the sentiment.  The scattering of hearts on the ink strip is an older stamp from W Plus 9 that's seen a lot of ink over the years. 

Happy birthday to all the team at Time Out, especially to Sandie who started it all - great to see one of her beautiful CAS creations there this week!

Happy stamping!

Claire

8 comments:

  1. That is so adorable I love it, especially love the bank of clouds the hippo really looks like it is flying. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at AAA Cards that's a great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH! This little hippo is just adorable, but those stitched clouds have me grinning from ear to ear! What a sweet little b-day for a special celebration! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and using my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This little hippo is as cute as can be! I love the heart shaped balloon. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little hippo is as cute as can be! I love the heart shaped balloon and the amazing clouds. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How utterly cute!! Great combo of challenges. I especially love the layered white die cuts -a very fun idea and adds so much interest. Thank you for joining our 10th Birthday challenge at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super to see you play along at Time Out and with your stunning card-adore the layers, super colouring and yet still very CAS x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The die cut clouds add a lot of interest and dimension to your card, Claire, and the hippo is adorable. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!