Sunday 11 February 2024

Time Out Photo Inspiration - Splat!

Hello again,

2024 is the year of 18th birthdays with my own son about to hit the milestone next month - he and I share the same birthday but this year he has announced that his takes precedence and mine will be all but forgotten. Cheeky devil!

This one is for his lovely mate who we've known since he was 3 weeks old:



 


I was inspired by Sarah's gorgeous creation over at Time Out where the challenge is to CASE her card. I loved her cluster of elements against the stencilled splat (from her own Funky Fossil Designs store) so reached for my very old and very used PTI Grunge Me. In fact it's so old I actually had to wash all the stamps with washing up liquid as they wouldn't stick to my Misti. The big splat in the background is from Your Next Stamp. 

The colours over at Color Throwdown are perfect for a masculine card so this one's linking over there as well.

Happy stamping!

Claire




7 comments:

  1. 18 is a big BD, but I imagine he's teasing you! Such a great masculine card and so happy you joined us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect guy card! This is oodles of fun, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, perfect guy card!! Happy early birthday- I know what it's like to be (out celebrated)- my oldest was born on my anniversary :-) So happy you joined us at CTD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect masculine card. I too know what it is like to be “out celebrated” - my oldest was born on my anniversary. Happy early birthday! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo! This is just fabulous, Claire! I LOVE the CTD colors and your design is FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card, Claire! Love how beautifully you have added all the elements. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Claire! Love the colours and the layout - they're spot on for a bloke's card! Love that you were inspired by Sarah's card and thanks for sharing with us at Time Out! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!