Sunday 8 May 2011

Just because....

I always seem to be taking part in challenges and cybercrops recently but sometimes it's good to do something just because you absolutely love the photo. I love this photo of my eldest son. It was taken at his preschool by a local photography company for a fraction of the price of a professional indoor shoot. It was a great way to raise funds for the school and we got some fantastic memories caught on camera, including a lovely family pic with all four of us managing to look at the camera at the same time - a complete miracle.
I used Crate Paper's School Spirit collection and a couple of Paper Whimsies from Sassafrass Lass. The stitching took forever. I'd love to try some machine stitching one day but haven't attempted to use a sewing machine since I was at school - sewing was definitely not my strongest subject. (Neither was anything else unfortunately...)






Hope you have all had a fabulous Mothers Day,
Cheers and thanks for stopping by, Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Claire!! Hope you had a lovely day. Wow how cool is that fan look with the paper and stitching....love it!!! A gorgeous photo of your son too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!