Monday 16 July 2012

CR84FN58 and Waltzingmouse

Hi Scrappers,

Another gorgeous set of colours at CR84FN this week - red, yellow and neutral. I've combined them with the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge:




 I'm still waiting for my new stamps to arrive from Waltzingmouse and I know they were posted at least 10 days ago but Australian snail mail still hasn't turned up with them! Anyway, here's what I did:


Fingers crossed the postie arrives with the goods tomorrow - it's blog hop time at WMS and I'd love to have a play with them.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

11 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, this is a woerful birthday card - Love the dp you used and your beautiful frame. Thanks so much for playing with the WMSC, Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wonderful... - always proof read after I publish my comments)-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - love the papers. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    PS I'm still waiting for my new WMS sets too! Hoping they get here today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the papers and the fab label, and die cut leaves, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Claire! Love the pretty WM label and mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN and the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with beautiful colors! Love from HOLLAND.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely. A perfect combination of colours. I too hail from Sydney (Lane Cove) but have been living in Europe for 14 years now, and my creative side lay dormant for about 35 years - kick started by the birth of my 2nd son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colors you used so bright and cheerful! The dark die cut leaves really make that gorgeous flower pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is stunning, great take on the sketch!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the papers and diecut leaves...perfect backing for the stamped label.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire, it's gorgeous!!
    The colors and paper...
    that fabulous border cut...
    and the label and bow are just perfection!
    Hope your stamps have arrived safely...
    and you have some new goodies to play with now!
    My mailman still doesn't like me! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!