Saturday 14 July 2012

Proud Scrappy Moment

Hi all,

Ok, so I realise now why there should be labels on my blog. It's something I've never used but wish I had as I've just spent the last 20 minutes scrolling down to see if I 'd put this layout on here:


Unbelievably it was on the front cover of Scrapbooking Memories in February - let's face it, it really is the simplest of layouts. When I showed it to my son in the supermarket he didn't blink an eye and thought it absolutely normal that he should be plastered on the front of a magazine. I'm sure when he reaches his teens he'll be hideously embarrassed, poor kid.

Anyway, I really was one very proud scrapper that day!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!! I was so happy for you when I saw this cover, I knew it was yours straight away and so you should be proud its a gorgeous page...even though you may think its simple...often they are the ones SBM go for!!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claire!!!! Your scrapbooking is so amazing! My little one just turned 8 last week - where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!