Tuesday 10 July 2012

Scrapville's New Pack

Hi Scrappers,

I've just returned from a few days in Canberra and I've only just started to defrost.  It was -5 most nights, the coldest it's been in 33 years and a real reminder of my pommy upbringing in freezing Old Blighty! I knew there was a reason I left....

I managed to do a bit of scrapping (despite the frozen fingers) with this months pack from Scrapville. This time it's full of papers by Authentique, from their 'Fresh' collection. It's really nautical so I went for a beach theme:




I used some texture paste on the layout and coloured it with Glimmer Mist to give a sandy effect. The red netting kind of reminds me of fishing nets so I used that behind part of the photos.

I'm pretty much over Winter now, especially looking at these photos...I sometimes wonder how on earth I coped when I had to put up with Winters that seemed to last about 6 months! Roll on Summer..

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!