Monday 28 April 2014

A Dynamic Farewell

Good evening bloggers!

Well one of my favourite challenges has come to an end so I just had to have a play for the last time over at Dynamic Duos whilst sobbing into my stash.   It's a triple threat week this week - three colours instead of the usual two. I've had a play with the latest Freshly Made Sketch too:







Since it's almost midnight it's not the best photo...lots of shadows but you get the gist.  The stamp is Waltzingmouse's Folk Art Medallion which was the perfect size for the challenge.  I embossed the flower and flourish by using a mixture of white and pewter embossing powders - SU's pewter emboss powder looks grey in the pot but comes out a beautiful silver when heated. The white has kind of toned it down and given it more of a greyish tinge. I really love this colour combo...such a shame it's the last challenge!

Off to bed now...the kids are back at school tomorrow so no excuse to lie in!

Cheers,

Claire x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claire, love the fancy silver flower and vines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire,i just love your cards!! Just like this one!! Love your style!! Beautiful colors and i love the glitter!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Claire! Great job combining challenges. I love the textures in your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your FMS pick....I can see why, this card IS fabby! Glorious floral!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous!! Love the glittery flower along with the scroll :-) Thanks for playing along with our final Dynamic Duos Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire this is stunning! What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos! Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, all I can say is wowza! I just love the embossed detail. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week for our final challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you embossed the elements... So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!