Tuesday 15 April 2014

Colour Q #237

Well hello bloggers!

I've been AWOL from blogland during the last couple of weeks - the mojo went walkabout (and still hasn't returned), I've pretty much had back to back visitors for the last couple of months and the kids are now on their school holidays. Seriously - can term 1 really be over? I feel like they've only just gone back to school after Christmas!

Moving on, there's a gorgeous new colour combo at Colour Q to tickle your crafty taste buds.  I used the colours with this week's Cas(e) This Sketch:







Don't forget if you haven't got the exact colours, use the nearest you have in your stash - I have to say my 'peach' is looking a little more like 'rust' in the pic!

Have a fabulous Tuesday and thanks for stopping.

Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!