Thursday 17 April 2014

Purple Pain

Hello folks!

I've been trying to kick start my mojo after my little break so turned to Dynamic Duos for some colour inspiration. Not sure why really - purple is my absolute least favourite colour but I loved the design teams' yellow and purple creations:








Actually, it looks more like violet than purple doesn't it? I can never really tell the difference.  The arched window frame is from Scrapmatts - I inked it and cut an arched card using my Cameo. I thought it would make things easier using such a pretty frame but it was actually quite difficult to find some flowers that didn't overpower it.  In the end I went for the little, dainty flower in Stampin' Up's Reason to Smile.

Well, that's enough waffling from me....happy stamping!

Claire x


1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Claire. So many details to feast my eyes on- love the flourish as a main accent with the scattered posies and butterfly. Great way to showcase the colors. TFS with the Dynamic Duos this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!