Thursday 16 May 2019

A Splash of Colour

Hi folks,

It's one of those rare days where I've managed to combine 3 challenges for the one card:










 CAS(E) This Sketch fitted in perfectly with AAA's one third challenge and a splash of bright colour for CASology completed the trifecta. I stamped PTI's Watercolor Wonder which I was going to use as a border on the edge of the card. It looked a little boring though, so I added these cute crayons from Lawn Fawn. Funnily enough, they fitted perfectly over the colour - don't you just love it when stuff like that happens?

Happy stamping!

Claire x


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love those stubby rainbow crayons, takes me back to when I first started teaching. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these crayons! A great job Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful confluence of challenges here. I love how you used watercolor stamps to color those crayons, and give me a rainbow any day. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kind of happy accident! The crayons are a brilliant addition. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a fresh and bright card. Nice one Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!