Tuesday 21 May 2019

Summer Fun with Your Next Stamp

Hi bloggers,

Your Next Stamp has a 'School's out for Summer' theme happening for their Fun Friday Challenge.  We may be on the cusp of Winter here in Sydney but the Summer just seems to keep on giving at the moment - blue skies, 7 degrees above average and no humidity...it's just perfect!  With Summer still on my mind I decided to use Honey Bee:








I struggle a bit making scenes as I prefer lots of white space instead of filling up the entire card front.  The sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch was just right for what I had in mind.

Happy stamping!

Claire x


4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, whimsical and wonderfully coloured, Claire ... as ever, your detailing is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any struggle! This is a great scene Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!