Saturday 25 May 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #389

Hello folks,

The Copics have been out again, this time for Freshly Made Sketch #389:




I haven't inked up PTI's Doodlie Do in a while. For some reason I always seem to reach for the pinks and oranges with flowers so thought I'd go for blues and greens for a change.. It was a little sparse with just the one big bloom so I added a second but kept it uncoloured. The background is Gesso with a honeycomb stencil and I've added a sentiment from Altenew. 

Thanks for calling by!

Claire x






5 comments:

  1. LOVE the partially embossed background and your use of the blue and black and white flowers is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is amazing Claire - and the Gesso background is inspired. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that honeycomb background. I thought it was an embossing folder but a stencil makes more sense -- and looks fabulous! Your flowers are beautiful. I have that set but haven't used it in ages. Thanks for reminding me how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of coloring and black & white

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Claire ... one of my favourite floral images, so beautifully coloured and so beautifully left as line art ... fabulous against the white one white texture! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!