Friday 19 March 2021

Hooray for Hexagons!

Hello folks,

 I've made a CAS card for CASology where the cue card is 'long' and Addicted to CAS where the code word is 'shapes:'

 




I inked up an Avery Elle set called All Squared Up which has a long stamp, the length of a card, made up of lots of little blank hexagons. There's a tiny individual hexagon stamp that you can use to fill in the blanks so I used a rainbow palette and added a sentiment from PTI. The stamping took about 5 minutes but it literally took me about an hour to find a sentiment that worked! 

Thanks for popping by,

Claire


6 comments:

  1. A brilliantly colourful card Claire, and the sentiment was worth the hunt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I do love a hexagon and yours is especially pretty with all of those lovely colours. Great job incorporating these two challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rainbow color palette. Thanks for joining us on the CASology challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made for some awesome stamping! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colourful, stylish, graphic ... and so cool, Claire ... this is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous take on the challenge - the rainbow colors make me happy and the symmetry makes me smile. So glad you shared this beauty with us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!