Thursday 12 August 2021

Lawn Fawn Challenge #106

Hello again from lockdown!

I'm trying to think of the positives of lockdown and making my Christmas cards 3 months early is one of them. This one's for the sketch challenge from Lawn Fawn. I've used their Simply Celebrate Winter set:

 






I kept it very CAS, colouring the image and adding some sparkly snow with some glitter. I haven't got any LF patterned papers or background stamps so I made a watercolour background originally but thought it detracted from the stamp. In the end I just kept it simple and cut three strips of card stock for the background detail instead. 

Thanks for popping by!

Claire 

3 comments:

  1. I love, love your card. And I really admire how you kept to a tight color scheme. It makes everything pop just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL take on our sketch challenge!! I love your clever design and subtle diagonal bg! Awesome!!!
    ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!