Friday 20 August 2021

Time Out Inspired

Hello again,

Time Out has a photo inspiration challenge and it's a pic of a beautiful bag made by Kim - turns out she's not only a talent with paper but so too with stitching:










Lots of things to be inspired on - I've used the colours to stamp a panel with W Plus 9's Paisley Patterns and the silver zip prompted me to pull out some sparkly, silver card stock for the die cut MFT sentiment.   I've also used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.

Thanks for popping by!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. So cool! I love the silver sparkle and the paisley. Paisley just doesn't get enough attention IMO! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this is absolutely fabulous!!! Just love your take on this challenge, so creative. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation of the sketch. So original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I like the fun pattern you used and it worked so perfectly with the bold sentiment and cornered design. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!