Monday 2 August 2021

My Favourite Things - Camp Create 2021 Spectacular Shakers

Hello inkers,

MFT are holding their annual Camp Create  and the first challenge is to create a shaker card:

 












I don't often make shaker cards - I find them a bit fiddly and time consuming but it's a lot easier using a Rectangle Shaker Pouch  and Rectangle Peek a Boo Die.  I made a snowy background and added a couple of Sweet Holiday Penguins which I've coloured using the colours from Colour Challenge #170. Definitely not the first colours I'd think of for a Christmas card but the orange makes a nice change from  the traditional red and green!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Love this so, so much! Never thought of making a small framed shaker like that. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!