Sunday 27 March 2022

Altenew March 2022 Inspiration Challenge

Happy weekend to you!

I like the simplicity of the layout on my previous card so thought I'd do a similar one for this month's Altenew challenge. I didn't think I had any colour in my stash like the pale lilac/grey in the pic but then found the perfect Copic (B60 - Pale Blue Gray) which I used to add some shading to the Lotus blooms:













I again did some partial stencilling with Altenew's Embossing Paste and Grid Stencil, added a sentiment from Tiny Sentiments: Hello stamp set and framed it with the Fine Frames Cover Die

This one's also going over to CAS on Friday again for their CAS 'flowers' challenge. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!