Sunday 6 March 2022

MFT Colour Challenge - Take Two!

Hello bloggers,

Here's another take on the colours over at My Favourite Things using the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

 





I've used SY Selfies with Santa,  framed with a very old polaroid die cut from MFT Die-namics and set against Christmas Background stamped in Cement Gray - a couple of strips from the Very Merry Paper Pad finished it off.

At the risk of sounding like scrooge I'm vastly reducing the number of Christmas cards I'm making this year - last year's post was so bad, most people seemed to get them in January which was so annoying considering I sent them in November! So, this year I'm aiming at making one a month for family only and that will be it - 2 down, 10 to go!

Happy stamping!

Claire 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!