Monday 18 April 2022

Altenew - April 2022 Challenge

Hello, hope you had a fun and choc-filled Easter!

Here's a card for Altenew's current inspiration challenge:

 







I used Handpicked Bouquet - I love this set as it's one large stamp that can be cut down and arranged so it has an entirely different look. I white embossed and watercolored, then added a few leaves from Beautiful Day.  The background is the Dotted Lines Debossing Cover Die - the die is so intricate I felt as though the blooms were a little lost and looked like they were floating in mid air so I cut out a centre panel and matted it on black card stock using dimensional tape - a sentiment from Tiny Sentiments: Hello and a scatter of sequins and it was done. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!