Monday 11 April 2022

Freshly Made Sketch #530

 Hello,

Hope you're having a great start to the week! I've been playing around with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colours form The Colour throwdown:




I think most people were inspired to create a fresh Spring-like card with these colours but I immediately thought Christmas - must have been the gold! I've coloured a sweet digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil and added a thick layer of gold glitter to the bauble. It looked a bit cold with the neutral background so I added a strip of green patterned paper to bring all he colours together.  The background stamp and sentiment are both MFT.

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. What a fun image! I love the patterns you used behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! Love how you used these colors for a holiday design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This as sweet as can be! This little guy is so cute! And what an amazing coloring job! Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!