Friday 29 April 2022

Paper Players Sketch Challenge

Hello again,

I made things difficult for myself with this CAS card - I liked the sentiment placement in this week's sketch challenge over at The Paper Players but really struggled to work out which stamps to use. Add a pastel colour palette from Sunday Stamps and it really had me stumped! In the end I opted for some pretty blooms from Ink to Paper:









I added some simple stencilling with embossing paste and a sentiment from Poppy Stamps, then painted the edges of the blooms with some Wink of Stella to add some sparkle. It looks far more sparkly IRL!

Happy stamping!

Claire


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Claire! Suh pretty blossoms, and just the right touch of sparkle! Love that background, too - fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got there in the end Claire - your trio of florals is so pretty (they remind me of primroses). I love the touch of embossing paste on the background too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is beautiful! I love the gorgeous flowers and your take on the sketch! Perfect way to use our colors at SS, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!