Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bright and Breezy - Colour Q #248/The Card Concept

Hello blogging friends!

Tuesday has rolled around once again so it's time for another Colour Q challenge and this one's perfect for those of you who will be celebrating July 4th later in the week:










I do wish there was a point in me making Independence Day cards - I see so many wonderful stamp sets specifically for this holiday but they'd be entirely wasted on me unfortunately.  So instead I'm celebrating the birth of a third baby for a couple of friends of mine with Mama Elephant's Nursery Deco set. The teddy's been stamped on some beautiful suede-like paper I've had lurking for years in my stash...not quite Sahara Sand but close enough.

I totally forgot but realised 24 hours after posting that I'd also made this for the current Card Concept challenge which is to make a baby card. Oops - mother brain strikes again.  I guess it's a combo of clean and simple and clean and layered...are you allowed to pick two different styles?!

If you're celebrating over in the old US of A this week, have a fabulous holiday - hope you get the time to join in with the challenge!

Thanks for popping over,

Claire x




11 comments:

  1. Claire ....I LOVE this baby card! The shelf full of sweet baby items is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! I love the little shelf and that bear. My favorite part is the "picture" of the foot prints. Just perfect. Really, really great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positively adorable! Every element cuter than the one before. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh be still my heart!! This is DARLING Claire!! I have fallen in love with ME stamps and I just love the way you have used them here! Cute! Cute! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, this sounds silly, but I love the orderliness of this! lol! Super sweet images and a great use of those colours to make a baby card! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling! love your baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love these colors and they are perfect for this sweet little boy card! I am so glad you shared this oh so darling card with us at The Card Concept, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love the card - it's so very cute with all of them nicely arranged on a 'shelf'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the recognition from TCC for your thoroughly precious baby card, Claire!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!