Thursday 19 February 2015

Addicted to Masking

Afternoon all!

Just managed to squeeze a card into this week's CAS(E) This Sketch which I've combined with the current challenge over at Addicted to CAS:






 I have a feeling I may be pushing it a bit with the sketch so the delete button my be hit by the design team! I've kept to the sketch, just on a smaller scale and I've flipped it - but you get the idea.  I masked the Waltzingmouse Camelias and coloured alternate blooms with Copics. I then die cut a couple of rectangles and matted them on black card stock for some definition.  I think it has a name this technique? Perhaps someone could enlighten me....

Anyway, time for school pick up - have a fabulous day!

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Claire! A great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you rotated the sketch! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colours and love your masking technique !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blooms, Claire ... the depth you've created with the masking and die cut rectangles is fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful. I'd say that it's a wonderful fit with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!