Tuesday 3 February 2015

Colour Q #278

Evening folks!

Well so much for getting back into regular card making since the kidlets returned to school.  My back has kind of given out on me this week which makes bending over a crafty project rather difficult.  In fact I feel about 95 at the moment...which would be fine if I was anywhere near that age, but I've still about 55 years to go.

At least I've managed to make a very CAS card with this week's new Colour Q palette:







I love these colours...who would have thought pink, red and orange would look so good together? I've used nothing but stamps for this - one of the pretty sakura blooms from Waltzingmouse's Asian Gardens and a freebie from a Spellbinders Christmas set.  I didn't think it needed any other embellishment.

Make sure you pay a visit to the other very talented girls on the DT - there's so much inspiration this week, you'll want definitely want to get those ink pads out!

Happy stamping!

Claire x






5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Claire! I love the way you used these colors. I'm sorry about your back-I pray you heal up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Claire ... these sweet blooms really pop against the crisp white ... yummy! Bad back ... how horrid ... hope your feeling back to your sprightly self soon!!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and love the way you used the colours! Hope you will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love love this Claire!!! So BRIGHT and Fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and pretty! Love these colors together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!