Monday 23 February 2015

All Pinked Out

Morning bloggers!

I've been feeling a little 'pinked out' recently - the last 4 or 5 cards have all had their fair share of pink or red so I've used some more masculine papers for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch:


 


The papers are from a 6x6 Hampton Art pad which came in a big bunch of crafty goodies from Melinda Spinks a few months ago.   The cute tortoise is a Spellbinder stamp which I've coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.  

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful week!

Claire x



3 comments:

  1. So cute, Claire ... great texture and colours ... love that shiny eye on that sweet gift-toting tortoise! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute,Claire!! Awesome colors!! Love the sweet turtle and the big star!!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just screams FUN, Claire! I have a huge grin on my face! I love the layout of your design and you did great with your coloring!! Yay, no pink!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!