Monday 28 December 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch #402

Hello again,
 
Since I was in an Altenew kind of mood I thought I'd have another play with one of their 2020 inspiration picks, this time from March, using the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch:
 
 
 

 
 
Definitely not one of their easiest sketches to play with - in fact,  it really threw me until I thought of draping some of Altenew's Painted Flowers around the diagonal embossed strip. The sentiment's from Floral Motifs and I've used Altenew's Grid Stencil again in the left hand corner.
 
 
 
 

 


My second card is for MFT's Colour Challenge which I've combined with their latest Birthday Project Challenge - to create a winter wonderland themed birthday card. I've used Sweet Holiday Penguins with a stamped Happy Birthday Background in Grout Gray on Grout Gray card stock. The image has been framed using a Stitched Rectangle Frame. The design is actually from one of MFT's older sketches but I missed off one of the elements so I can't help feeling it's needs a little something adding to it - maybe a button? I'll leave that till another day...

Happy stamping!

Claire


1 comment:

  1. Sorry our Sketch threw you, Claire! But you've landed on both feet, and come up with the sweetest design! Those Painted blooms are among my favorite from Altenew!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CTS!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!