Thursday 31 December 2020

Made in Minutes

Hello folks,

I made a very CAS card for AAA's Made in Minutes challenge and CAS on Friday's Best Wishes challenge:

 

 

 
 
I had absolutely no plan for this card whatsoever,  which is very unlike me - usually I have at least an idea of where I'm going to stamp. I've had this Rounded Diamonds set from Avery Elle for quite a while but I'm never quite sure what to do with it. So a bit of random stamping was my best bet.  The sentiments are from CAS-ual Friday's Wish Big.

Hope you have a fabulous New Year - roll on 2021...it can only get better from here!

Claire

 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful POP of colors! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and funky card. Love its contemporary look. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!