Monday 14 December 2020

Freshly Made Sketch #465

 Hello, hello,

Still playing with new goodies from MFT, this time a new flower stamp called Lavish Lilies:



 
The stamp's so pretty I used it to emboss the background for the tag to add a little something extra. It's such an intricate and detailed stamp, I don't think I've done it justice at all,  so next time I think I'll stamp in black to capture all the detail.  Watercolouring has never been my strong point!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire




2 comments:

  1. This is exquisite! So lovely and elegant, Claire. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are absolutely beautiful. I love them on the tag with the subtle pattern in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!