Friday 11 December 2020

Extra Sweet MFT

Hello inkers,

I received some happy mail from MFT last week and couldn't wait to ink up this sweet new set called Sweet Christmas Wishes using their new sketch:

 



The Christmas background stamp has been on my wishlist for ages and I white embossed this on the hand cut Christmas tree, then added a scattering of enamel 'baubles.' Do you recognize the pot that the tree is sitting in? It's an upside down fence from Hog Heaven (now retired) - love it when stamps can be used for something other than their original purpose!

I'm also throwing this over to The Paper Players who have a Christmas themed challenge and the colours are from this week's Colour Thowdown.

 Happy stamping!

 Claire  x



4 comments:

  1. ohhh - that IS a great background stamp!! What fun! And your little baker is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your pretty project with us this week at The Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire your festive baker is adorable and I love how you incorporated the various elements into your design. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why that background stamp has been on your wish list...what a clever idea! It looks fabulous as a little tree for your little cutie to stand next to! LOVE her coloring...just makes me smile! Thanks so much for playing with our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire, this is just adorable and I LOVE the tree! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown this week and this whole year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!