Thursday 23 June 2022

One Layer Blooms

Hello again,

My Covid brain must have seriously affected me as I've actually chosen to make a one layer card - both The Paper Players and Less is More have one layer challenges this week with the added condition of one image over at LIM.  It's perhaps my penance for having Neil from the LIM DT very gently remind me that I should be using less layers for the LIM challenge last week:

 






So no layers in sight on this one - I used black card stock for a change as white space doesn't have to be white does it?  I silver embossed this Blooming Stamplorations stamp and coloured it with pencils - the sentiment's from Altenew. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly one layer and what a marvelous technique! This is stunning, Claire! You've inspired me to try this technique. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire! These embossed flowers "pop" right off the black card base. It's absolutely stunning! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smasher - you aced it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card - those beautiful blue blooms just pop off the black background and I love it with the silver! So glad you shared this with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!